Family Dentistry Antioch California
If you have been looking for a dentist in Antioch you might have heard the term "Family Dentistry" quite a bit. But do you know what this phrase means? Is it different from a general dentist? What do you expect from a family dentist? Well, here we will be discussing some amazing concept regarding family dentistry.
Family dentistry deals with an area of dental care that provides services to people of all ages. Visiting a family dentist will benefit you from the prevention and treatment of the most common dental problem that can affect you at any age. Finding the right kind of family dentist for you and your kids is a key part of providing great oral care for you and your entire family. With a great dentist, every trip to the dental office can be a positive experience.
What is Family Dentistry?
Family dentistry is an area of dental care that provides oral health to people of all ages. As children's have different dental problems than the adults, our Family Dentist in Antioch delivers complete oral care from baby teeth to permanent teeth.
Like general dentistry, family dentistry takes extensive education before they begin their practice but they go one step further by specializing in providing quality dental care, oral hygiene, and healthy teeth to people of all ages. Family dentist focuses on the unique needs of children. Here are some few services offered by our family dentist:
- Regular cleanings
- Treatments for gum disease
- Cavity identification
- Fluoride treatments
Family Dentist Develop Relationship With Patients:
Dental anxiety and dental fear arise when a person has not established a relationship (Trust) with their dentist. Family Dentistry in Antioch can help you to develop a relationship by visiting our dentist Dr. Ali Shirani throughout your life, which helps you to feel more comfortable and relaxed during your treatments. When our dentist sees each member of your family regularly they can quickly identify the needs and take action. In this way, your children can feel more comfortable in discussing their oral health with the dentist that they have seen since they were a small child.
Benefits of Visiting a Family Dentist:
- Track Your Family's Oral Health: Our family dentist will maintain a dental record of your entire family member. Our dentist will identify genetic dental problems and prevent them before they cause any major issue.
- Comfort and Convenience: If you have to take each of your family members to a different dentist that would be inconvenient and time-consuming. Instead of this if your whole family members visit the same dentist by making an appointment on the same day this can save a lot of time, money, and effort.
- Pro-Active Preventive Care: Preventing your dental problem is always better than investing your money and time in treating it. At Dr. Ali Shirani we thoroughly check your whole family teeth, gums and other oral issues. We assure to treat them before they cause any permanent damage.
- All Round Dental Care: Our family dentist has vast experience in treating all kinds of dental problems. That means you don't have to visit another practice for Teeth straightening, Teeth whitening, Dental filling, and other dental treatment. Our Family Dentist in Antioch CA will take care of all your family dental problems under one roof.
Looking for a professional dentist that can meet your need and can offer excellent pediatric care. Visit our Family Dentist in Antioch CA by calling at 925-778-1998 to schedule an appointment. We also welcome those in Pittsburg CA, Brentwood CA, and Discovery Bay CA.